Friday, February 7, 2014

DIARY OF A CHEATING WIFE - 3


I was startled by the sound of the cock-crow. I never stay asleep till this hour…it’s almost 7am and I haven’t even had the kids breakfast ready. I have to bath them, prepare their lunch and Demola’s as well. Goodness! I didn’t even turn the heater on last night.

As I rushed down the stairs, struggling with my dressing robe and the scarf I tied over the towel I used in soaking up my wet hair from last night, I was greeted by the kids and Demola at the dining table. Demola had prepared the kids for school and even had their lunch packed up in their lunch bags. At that moment, I remembered his words to me the previous night……

I slept off with my phone in my hand, wondering if Demola read the chats between I and Damon or did he just keep the phone for me? What if he didn’t read any of the messages….i know my husband isn’t the snoopy type, but what if he did and isn’t just saying anything about it? My head was about to burst with all these thoughts. I walked slowly to the dining to check if there was anything left to be done, and to my amazement…everything was in place, just as I would have them done. I look up at Demola, he had been staring at me the whole time because I met his eyes fixed on me. He smiled and said…” you must have been really tired last night….you obviously out-did yourself”…and I just smiled and said…”thank you for your help….i really was tired”. He had this look I couldn’t explain and it made me very uneasy. I just could not stand being looked that way…like he was judging me. So, I dashed to the kitchen hoping to find some work to do….something to keep me busy till they leave the house.

I dumped myself on the couch and wondered what my next move should be. I had to come up with something incase Demola asked about the chats and who it was. I edited Damon’s name on my BBM and he had is sister’s picture up. So….that could save me. Just to double-check I was safe, I went back from when we started chatting and as lucky as I was, I had disabled the chat history….so, with what I had read, Demola would only think I was being too friendly. That’s fair enough.

I took a cold shower since I went back to sleep just a few minutes past 10am….alone in the entire compound with no activities from Damon. After changing all the channels, I sat down to watch a Yoruba movie on Africa Magic Yoruba. They have movies that stand out from the regular home videos. Just as I was getting to understand the storyline of the movies, I got scared out of my skin by a tickle on the sides of my neck….it was Damon! “how did you manage to get into the house?”….i kept looking from the door to him and wondering how he ever was able to get in. I never leave the doors unlocked. I asked him to go out the back door because I couldn’t risk Demola coming….he doesn’t usually come home for lunch, but since I believe he has reasons to suspect me,  I needed to play clean. Getting out the back door, Damon starts to literarily eat me up. I push him off a few times and finally succumbed to his claws. After the session, I told him about Demola reading the chats and how he’s been acting funny lately. Damon didn’t think it was strange, instead he said it served Demola right for ignoring me and my “woman needs”. That wasn’t a fair thing to say to a husband that I love…..loved….maybe still love him a little, but it still wasn’t fair to him.

Damon and I sat in the kitchen and talked about a lot of things. His plans for the future after service and where he planned to settle. He said he wanted to remain here in Abuja with me…..i wasn’t expecting that so I asked him if he wouldn’t want to get married…have children….”your life cant end with me, I have a family and I guess there just isn’t anything I could ask for again”….Damon didn’t allow me finish before he barked furiously at me saying “you are my life and this is where I belong…with you!” I asked him to calm down so we don’t get heard but he just wouldn’t take any of that. He reminded me of my promise to him and how he would never leave me or let me go. Am I dreaming? Is all of this happening to me? Could this be true?
He obviously is getting obsessed with me and its taking a wrong direction. This could fold my marriage up. God! What can I do to just end this? “You plan to get rid of me….you want to end this and go on with your happy life and family and just dump me after very well using me”….”you are wicked and soulless”.

I have really outdone myself with this whole mess. Damon just kept pacing in the kitchen and I was trying to find the right word to calm him down. As I go close to him, the only thing I found myself doing was wrapping and clinging all over his body. Kissing him and craving him with every push he gave me. The more I kissed him, the angrier he seemed to get and I just loved it because I knew deep within him that he wanted me even more than I wanted him. I looked him in the eyes and asked him to come with me. I led him to my matrimonial room and pushed him on the bed. I undressed him and allowed him do the same….i told him he was my man and that he needed to prove it to me. He grabbed me and threw himself over me with all passion of love written over his face…in his eyes and I could feel it in the breath from his nose.

I had nothing to do; Demola already packed the kid’s lunch and his in the morning. I don’t prepare dinner till about 4.30pm just after I get the kids from school and before Demola returns from work. We were laying in my matrimonial bed…I and a stranger that I am in-love with….or in-lust with. He is younger, he is naïve, he isn’t so far from a teenager but he is more than the man I can boast of my husband when it comes to THIS business. Damon is every woman’s dream….every cheating woman’s dream…lol! I can’t believe I actually cheat on my husband….and the way I love it and don’t feel bit guilty doing it.

I wake Damon up and ask him it’s time to go because I need to go get ready to prepare dinner  and tidy up. I rushed to the kitchen and realised the beef was frozen; I can’t believe I forgot to bring it out earlier on. Even the stew I planned to use for the rice was still in the freezer. Thank God for micro-wave, I forced them all out and timed them on high-heat and 10mins while I boiled the rice and prepared the salad. With everything almost ready, I set the table and run the hot water for both the kids and their dad. Just as I dropped the juice on the table, Demola walked in with the kids running to the table.

Without a smile, Demola just said “hello Shina”….he never greets me that way. After washing the children’s hands and serving their meals, I go up the stairs to find out what was wrong with Demola. Going up the stairs….I remember that I didn’t double-check to be sure Damon actually got up when I woke him or if the room was without any evidence of what had happened earlier on. I was about to just run back down the stairs when I heard Demola call out on me like an angry father to a child. My heart started to thump in my chest and my mouth grew dry. Was I to run or just be normal……maybe nothing was wrong. He could just be in a bad mood after all. Getting to the room and almost peeping through the corner of the door, I saw Demola with his back turned against the door and looking down to the bed. I tried to get a clear view to see if Damon still laid there. “Come inside and shut the door”…Demola said, almost like he saw me peeping.
 
Facing me with red briefs in his hands and his finger pointing at a torn out piece of Durex condom pack on the rug……my mind just went blank as I could see Damon’s skin in the wardrobe! He never got up when I woke him and he was still naked…..Demola always opens the wardrobe to drop his briefcase and hang his tie…..and I am standing there with no answer whatsoever as to who owns the red briefs and what a piece of Durex pack was doing on the floor of our matrimonial room.

 

 

I am Adeshina…..THE CHEATING WIFE!

6 comments:

  1. Diary of a Cheating wife is so on-point! Well articulated....thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just keeps me on d edge.......can u just write the whole thing in one day n publish plsssssss....sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like slapping this woman around cz she needs a wake-up smack.....the hell!!!? MALIK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she even serious!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was Demola it will certainly not end this peaceful......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez!!!!! Really thrilling! Choiest. My heart's still racing. Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete