Thursday, January 30, 2014

THE CHEATING WIFE - 2


My husband left the house for work in a very uneasy mood.......and I really don't care so much. Since I and Damon had this thing of ours kicked-off, I haven't bothered much about anything else except looking good and younger....if possible! Been thinking why Demola left the house in that mood though....goodness!!! Could it be?

A few days ago when my husband promised to surprise me when he got back from work after almost a decade of "celibacy-by-force", it was meant to be a night of ultimate satisfaction and relieve. Would have been if Demola wasn't to so good at what he does as extra-curriculum activities...lol!. Can't get that off my mind still. Okay...back to Mr. Demola's mood swings. My husband got back from work at about 5pm as usual, heard his car pull up at the garage. I sprayed my body through the sheer night-gown I hadn't wore since Valentine’s Day from like a year plus. Deep inside, I knew I wasn't preparing myself for my husband, I was just trying my best to get every scent of Damon off my body....just incase.

My husband in his very old-fashioned way...came singing up the stairs and into the room. I laid there already bored and praying he gets an urgent phone call from a client asking him to come immediately....better still, take the next available flight to Port Harcourt or somewhere really far. I tried so hard to smile and pretended to be excited, it worked because Demola kept teasing and acted like I was some sort of machine and he was working with the manual. Every now and then, he would look up to see if he was getting it right. He was so wrong....at least I know that now! I was glad when he finished, I could not wait for him to be done. I really am not looking forward to it ever again!!!

Every morning, I watch Damon walk out the gate, I also run off to the backyard as soon as I sight him from the balcony coming in. This day, Sunday.....I've had a billion things to do. Most of the things I got from the market where lying around on the kitchen floor and in the sink. So I took out the time to get all of that sorted out including getting the kids' school things ready for the week. My family aren't church goers par say, but we pay our tithes when the time comes and attend Thanksgiving services.

After a warm bath, I decided to spend some time with the kids at their section of our duplex. Every now and then I check my Blackberry phone hoping to see the red light blink…hopefully a chat from Damon. I hadn’t seen Damon since early evening yesterday, and it’s very unusual of him not to say anything to me. I have sent him quite a number of chat messages and still haven’t gotten a single reply from him. Okay….i need to calm down, we just had that thing of ours once…why this feeling of jealousy? Or could it be love???

My eyes have been fixed on the clock…..it’s been over 24hours since I set eyes on Damon….he has become a sweet fever to my system. So, instead of killing myself by worrying over a stranger who I barely know…or so…I decided to go sit out in the hut with Demola. I got my husband to build a hut on the right corner of our home…a bit close to the garage. Our kids call it the “green-house”. It’s made out of transparent green glass, has thatch for a roof and a wooden door that opens upward supported by a stick attached to it. The floor is covered with carpet grass; it has green sprayed woven chairs, a table and an old fashioned ceiling fan.

I tried to start a conversation with Demola, it’s been more difficult having a normal husband and wife life with him since I and Damon kicked-off with our little game.

It’s about 7.30pm, my family and I just had dinner. I gave the kids a warm bath and tucked them into bed….tomorrow’s Monday and they have to be up early. I joined my husband downstairs in the living room to spend some time with him before he went to bed, while we were having this discussion on the sorry situation of electricity in the country, Demola shocks me off the chair by asking me…” how did you like the love I made to you the other night”? Looking at him with so much shock and surprise, I burst out into laughter….all the while I was thinking of what to say and not actually laughing. The way he even said it…”the love I made to you”…more like the love he made to himself. “Baby…” I said to him, “everything from you is special to me and that’s all that matters”! We sat there a bit longer with every part of me yearning for Damon and listening to hear the sound of the gate swing open. Just as I was about ask what Demola would like to take to work on Monday, my face was harassed by the slimy lips of my husband…..i screamed at him as I got up the chair…”what in the world was that for?” and before he could utter a word, I stormed into the kitchen. It was a good reason to relieve myself from the painful boredom of sitting there pretending to be happy.

It’s pretty late and I can’t even believe that Damon would stay out for two nights. I went out to the back-yard to check that all the security lights were on and that nothing was left outside. The weather was getting cold and I could smell the fresh air of rain…I hope it rains. As I was going out to the BQ to check that the tap wasn’t left running, I heard the sound of the gate and Damon’s voice. My heart skipped like a thousand times in 3 seconds. I brushed my hair backwards and wiped the oil off the corner of my nose and on my forehead. I tried to act normal and pretend that I didn’t notice that he was away since the previous day. Just as I came out from behind the BQ, I was broken by the sight of Damon coming towards his door with a girl. For about 10seconds, I couldn’t breathe. “Good evening aunty, are you alright?”……bouncing out of my amazement, I replied to him saying…”oh, Damon, how are you….where is Osifo?” he responds saying he was tired and said Osifo went to Port Harcourt to see his Mum… he smiled and went into the house. I was expecting more….plus he just called me Aunty! Is he even serious? Is it because of the little brat who hasn’t stopped giggling since she got into his apartment? So, he gets down with me and didn’t remember I was old enough to be his Aunt, but the moment he found this little chipmunk he came home with, I’m Aunty all of a sudden.

I had my eyes on the BQ all through, noticing and monitoring every movement….I start to hit and drop things hoping Damon would be so concerned and come check on me. After close to thirty minutes without any sign of Damon, I did the unthinkable. I walked up to his door, knocked on it and waited…hoping that the girl he brought home doesn’t come to answer the door. Standing there, nervous to my bones, and wondering what was taking him so long, I looked up to our bedroom window to see if the light had been switched off. From the window located at the back-yard, Demola would not be able to see me…I had my mother-care stuff arranged right under the window, leaving no space for anyone to stand.

Damon came out….with only a white towel around his waist…his body all shiny with the seductive scent of Old Navy after-shave. I tried to compose myself and said to him sternly…”meet me at the back of the BQ”…and I walked away. I stood there with my back against the wall and gazing at the sky….the clouds were growing darker and I could see some sparks of lightening from a distance. I heard the door open….Damon’s scent got to me before I could sight his shadow from the bend. He asked me if everything was alright and wanted to know why I was cold to him when he got back. And I replied saying…”well, how else was I supposed to respond to my nephew?” he laughed as he made his way to stand infront of me. He held my hands, kissed my forehead (thank God I wiped the oil off it…lol), kissed my lips and said…”I can’t stay in this house all day wanting you and knowing you are somewhere in the house, wrapped in your husband’s embrace…I want you all to myself even though I know this is impossible”….before he went on to say more, I told him…practically promised him that I would not allow any man, not even my husband have me again. I had gone half way into making this promise before I realised that it was too deep.

Damon kissed me so deeply, had his hands exploring every part of my body…kissed my neck and whispered in my ears, words I hadn’t heard in a very long time…”I love you Ade….Shina, I love you”….I couldn’t reply, but he didn’t seem to care. He turned me around; repositioning himself behind me….Damon’s “manliness” was rock-hard against my ass. I tried to release myself from his hold even though I wanted so much for him to hold me even tighter. I told him it was about to rain…just then it started to drizzle. “Damon”…I called to him….”it’s drizzling”….”I don’t care….i have been soaked and drowned by your love…nothing could exceed this feeling”, he said!

Under the rain, our bodies concealed in the shadows of the dark clouds…the cool wind ever increasing the passion. Damon made love to me….the second time… and counting.

Sneaking back to the room like a teenager who partied all night, I dashed straight to the bathroom, Demola was fast asleep. I had a really hot shower with my eyes closed…replaying Damon’s procedures on me. I still had his scent all over me….my neck, my hands….my lips, even the taste in my mouth was of his fragrance. I walk out of the shower, put on my husband’s old agbada, tied a small towel round my hair to soak the wetness and held it tight with a scarf. With a sigh of relief….I closed my eyes to sleep. But just then, Demola turns to face me, and while looking at him and wondering how we have suddenly become strangers, his eyes opened…like he hadn’t been sleeping and he asked where I had been…told him I was upset and needed to clear my head. He pulls closer to me, pecks me on the cheek and said…”everything will be alright….I love you no matter what”!

What did he mean by that? No matter what!? Could it be that he knows? What was he referring to? While all these thoughts were running through my head, Demola hands me my Blackberry with the chats between Damon and I on display!!!

 

 

My name is Adeshina….The Cheating Wife!

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!He definitely knows.....can't wait for the next episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one altine can't wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. in as much as i am not in support of an adoulstrous woman, i think the husband deserve what he got for allowing a bachelor into his bq knowing fully well that he hadly have time for his young wife, men should stop treating thier wife like peice of property at home,

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear! this woman sef.....but if this is a real foto of Damon then....DAMN IT MEHN.....HAWTNESS UNLIMITED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is really good!! looking forward to the rest of the story!!

    ReplyDelete